Buy a ticket
Watch your dreams take flight!
2nd chance promotion
Enter with your draw based lottery tickets!
Congratulations to our latest winner!
He says he plans to travel to some of Québec’s most scenic regions in his new RV.
Subscribe to Grande Vie.
Your tickets are purchased automatically according to your specifications!
Bonus Draws of June 15 and 19
Three bonus prizes of $25,000 a year for life* will be up for grabs in these two draws!
- Grande Vie will offer Bonus Draws at the draws of June 15 and 19.
- At each bonus draw, in addition to the Main Selection, three Bonus Selections will be drawn. Each one will be composed of 5 numbers from 1 to 49.
- In order for a consumer to win a bonus prize of $25,000 a year for life, the five Main Numbers of their play must be identical to one of the Winning Bonus Selections.
- Bonus Draw eligibility: All Grande Vie plays purchased from a retailer or online, valid for the corresponding Bonus Draw.
- Game conditions [PDF - 143 KB].
Grande Vie - Summary
- COST: $3 per play
- GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 a day for life*
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Bi-weekly, every Monday and Thursday
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: Mondays and Thursdays at 10:30 p.m.
- ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 6.8
- ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE: 1 in 13,348,188
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 49%
- FIRST DRAW: October 20, 2016
- CANADA-WIDE LOTTERY
Each draw is conducted as follows: ILC will cause five Main Numbers to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 49 and one Grand Number to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 7.
Find out more about how draws are conducted.
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app or at a Loto-Québec retailer where you can pick your own numbers or opt for one or more selections randomly generated by Loto-Québec’s computer.
- One play includes one selection of 5 Main Numbers and one Grand Number (GN).
- Grande Vie is governed by the Rules and Regulations respecting Lotteries and Lottery Tickets of the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC), which include limitations of liability.
- Choose Super forfait to play Grande Vie, Lotto Max, Québec Max, Lotto 6/49 and Québec 49 simultaneously.
- Extra is available with this game.
- You may purchase one or more plays valid for more than one draw.
- The Replay option is also available with this game.
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Category||Prize||Odds of winning|
|5/5+GN||$1,000 a day for life*||1 / 13,348,188|
|5/5||$25,000 a year for life*||1 / 2,224,698|
|4/5+GN||$1,000||1 / 60,674|
|4/5||$500||1 / 10,112|
|3/5+GN||$100||1 / 1,411|
|3/5||$20||1 / 235.2|
|2/5+GN||$10||1 / 100.8|
|1/5+GN||$4||1 / 19.7|
|0/5+GN||Free Play||1 / 12.3|
|Total||1 / 6.8|
*Winning selection holder for a lifetime annuity may choose between the annuity or the specified lump sum. The lump sum of the “$1,000 a day for life” annuity is $7,000,000, that of the “$25,000 a year for life” annuity is $500,000. When there is more than one winning selection in a same category at a same draw, annuity prizes are replaced with the applicable lump sum, that will be shared amongst the winners in the category (see terms and exclusions in the Game Conditions [PDF - 64 KB]).