Detailed results for the Extra draw
|Complete number (7 digits)||0||$1,000,000*|
|Last 6 digits||0||$25,000|
|Last 5 digits||0||$500|
|Last 4 digits||2||$50|
|Last 3 digits||45||$20|
|Last 2 digits||498||$5|
|First 6 digits||0||$10,000|
|First 5 digits||0||$500|
|First 4 digits||4||$50|
|First 3 digits||51||$20|
|First 2 digits||455||$5|
See the results
for other lotteries
Find out more about Lotto Poker
Lotto Poker and Lotto Poker Plus
Choice of 1, 2 or 3 selections, $2 per selection
Grand prize : $5,000
Lotto Poker Plus
Enhanced prize structure for all ranked hands, from suits to royal flush
Grand prize: Progressive jackpot + $5,000
Lotto Poker Plus
Choice of 1, 2 or 3 selections, $3 per selection
Grand prize per selection: Progressive jackpot + $5,000
Lotto Poker Plus
Progressive jackpot starting at $10,000. No bluff!
(Amount for informational purposes only)
Lotto Poker - Summary
- TWO WAYS TO WIN: Quick Play (on screen animation) or evening draw
- COST: $2 for 1 selection, an additional $1 per selection for the Plus option
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Daily
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: 10:30 p.m. every evening
- FIRST DRAW: May 2, 2011
|Grand Prize (draw)||$100,000|
| Odds of winning a prize |
(including the Quick Play and one draw)
|1 in 3.86|
|Odds of winning the grand prize (Quick Play)||1 in 649,740|
|Odds of winning the grand prize (draw)||1 in 2,598,960|
|Theoretical payoff rate||60%|
Each Plus option bet increases the progressive jackpot, which starts at $10,000 and is reset to that level once the jackpot is won. The progressive jackpot is won with a royal flush when the Plus option has been purchased for the hand. It increases according to the number of participating selections and varies when prizes are won in the enhanced structure.
The purchase of the Plus option applies only to the Quick Play prize structure and not to the draw.
- You may play online, using the mobile app, or at a Loto-Québec retailer.
- Lotto Poker can only be played using Quick Pick (selection randomly generated by the Loto Québec computer).
- Each selection (a 5-card hand) costs $2 and allows you to participate in a Quick Play and in one draw.
- The Plus option costs $1 more for each selection and provides access to an enhanced prize structure for all ranked hands, from suits to royal flush.
- Up to 3 selections may be played per ticket. All cards on a ticket come from a single, regular 52-card deck with four suits (Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades) of 13 cards each. The same card cannot be used for more than one selection on the same ticket.
- Quick Play is a game that is randomly generated by the Loto-Québec computer. When your transaction is being processed, your selection(s) will be shown on the screen. A selection is a winner if it forms one of the poker hands that are described in the applicable prize structure (see the Prize structure and odds of winning).
- Each draw is conducted as follows: Loto-Québec conducts a draw to determine at random 5 cards among the 52 cards of an ordinary deck. A selection is a winner if it contains 2, 3, 4 or 5 cards identical to the cards drawn (see the Prize structure and odds of winning).
- In Lotto Poker, the cards are always presented in increasing order, according to value (from 2 to Ace) and in the following order of suits: Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades.
- You must pay before Quick Play starts. It is impossible to cancel a Lotto Poker ticket.
- Lotto Poker is governed by the By-law respecting forecast contests and numbers games, published in the Gazette officielle du Québec, which includes limitations of liability.
- Extra is available with this game.
|Poker hand||Example*||Poker hand||Example*|
| Royal flush |
10-Jack-Queen-King and Ace of the same suit**
| Straight |
5 cards in consecutive ranking, regardless of suit**
| Straight flush |
5 cards of the same suit** in consecutive ranking
|Three of a kind|
|3 cards of the same rank|
| Four of a kind |
4 cards of the same rank
| Two pairs |
| Full house |
3 of a kind and 1 pair
| Pair of Jacks or better |
2 cards of the same rank (Jack, Queen, King or Ace)
| Flush |
5 cards of the same suit**
*Cards shown for demonstration purposes only.
**The 4 suits are: Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades.
A selection is a winner if it forms one of the poker hands that are described in the Quick Play prize structure below:
|Poker hand|| Prize |
| Prize |
Lotto Poker Plus
| Odds of |
|Royal flush||$5,000||$5,000 + progressive jackpot||1 / 649,740.0|
|Straight flush||$500||$500 + 10% of the progressive jackpot||1 / 72,193.3|
|Four of a kind||$100||$200||1 / 4,165.0|
|Full house||$50||$100||1 / 694.2|
|Flush||$30||$60||1 / 508.8|
|Straight||$20||$20||1 / 254.8|
|Three of a kind||$10||$10||1 / 47.3|
|Two pairs||$4||$4||1 / 21.0|
|Pair of Jacks or better||$2||$2||1 / 7.7|
|Total: 1 / 4.8|
In increasing order, the rank of the cards is as follows: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace. However, an Ace may be used to complete an Ace-2-3-4-5 straight flush or straight.
Only one prize per winning selection for the Quick Play.
| Category |
Number of cards identical to the cards drawn
|Prize***|| Odds of |
|5/5||$100,000||1 / 2,598,960.0|
|4/5||$500||1 / 11,059.4|
|3/5||$20||1 / 240.4|
|2/5||$2||1 / 16.0|
|Total: 1 / 15|
***Fixed prizes. The total amount payable for prizes in a category is limited to $300,000 per draw. If this limit is reached, the prize amounts will be determined in proportion to the number of winning selections in the category.
Only one prize per winning selection for the draw.