Now with draws every Tuesday and Friday!
Detailed results for the main draw
Origin of winning tickets
Detailed results for the Extra draw
|Complete number (7 digits)||0||$1,000,000*|
|Last 6 digits||0||$25,000|
|Last 5 digits||3||$500|
|Last 4 digits||45||$50|
|Last 3 digits||462||$20|
|Last 2 digits||4,782||$5|
|First 6 digits||2||$10,000|
|First 5 digits||5||$500|
|First 4 digits||50||$50|
|First 3 digits||471||$20|
|First 2 digits||4,692||$5|
Detailed results for the main draw
Detailed results for the draw of additional selections 14 x $1 million (divisible)
|Non decomposable selections||Winners||Prizes|
See the results
for other lotteries
A total of 5 prizes of $50,000 to be won!
Play Québec Max and Lotto Max on the same ticket from May 14 to 28, 2021, and you’ll automatically be entered in the bonus draws.
To be won: one divisible bonus prize of $50,000 in each draw
Draw dates: May 14, 18, 21, 25 and 28, 2021
For each of the five draws, a bonus selection of five numbers ranging from 1 to 50 will be drawn.
Anyone playing Québec Max and Lotto Max on the same ticket* (regardless of whether they purchased their ticket online or at a retailer) and who has one (1) selection that includes the five numbers from the bonus selection that was drawn will split the $50,000 prize.
*Also applies to Québec Max and Lotto Max plays that are part of a Forfait lottos and/or Super forfait, which can only be purchased at a retailer.
Lotto Max - Summary
- Cost: $5 for 1 play (comprised of 3 selections)
- Minimum jackpot: $10,000,000, growing from draw to draw up to $70,000,000 if it is not won
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Bi-weekly, every Tuesday and Friday
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:30 p.m.
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 7.0 with 1 play
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING THE jackpot: 1 in 33,294,800 with 1 play
- Theoretical PAYOFF RATE: 48%
- First draw: September 25, 2009
- CANADA-WIDE LOTTERY
Jackpot and Maxmillions
The jackpot starts at $10,000,000 and, if not won, increases at each draw for a maximum jackpot of $70,000,000.
Maxmillions (prizes of $1,000,000) are offered when the jackpot reaches $50,000,000. Notably, when the amount of the 7/7 pool for any given draw exceeds $50,000,000, it shall be capped at an amount set between $50,000,000 and $70,000,000 inclusive (the "7/7 pool cap"), and the excess is divided into additional prizes of $1,000,000 (Maxmillions). The difference is added to the 6/7+B pool.
For example: The advertised jackpot (the 7/7 pool cap) is set at $50,000,000. If the 7/7 pool reaches $52,214,000, on top of the $50,000,000 jackpot, two Maxmillions will be drawn. The remaining amount of $214,000 would be added to the 6/7+B pool.
If the $50M jackpot is not won, the Maxmillions that were not won are added to those of the next draw. Thus, if the 2 Maxmillions are not won, the offering could increase, for example, to $55M + 4 Maxmillions, then to $60M + 6 Maxmillions, then to $65M + 8 Maxmillions, and finally, to $70M + 10 Maxmillions. If the $50M jackpot is won, the Maxmillions that were not won are added to the jackpot pool for the next draw. The jackpot for that draw will then be $10,000,000 + the Maxmillions that were not won.
Additional selections drawn for Maxmillions prizes are not decomposable and each prize is shared amongst the winners.
Each main draw is conducted as follows: the ILC conducts a draw to determine at random 8 numbers among all numbers from 1 to 50. The first 7 numbers form the winning selection and the 8th number represents the bonus number.
In the event that Maxmillions are also offered, each Maxmillions draw is conducted as follows: the ILC conducts a draw to determine at random 7 numbers among all numbers from 1 to 50 to form each winning Maxmillions selection.
Find out more about how draws are conducted.
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app or at a Loto-Québec retailer where you can pick your own numbers or opt for one or more selections randomly generated by the Loto-Québec computer.
- One play includes 3 selections of 7 numbers from 1 to 50.
- To win, you need to get, in a single selection, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 numbers that are identical to those of the winning selection. The bonus number, identified by the "+B" symbol, is only associated with the categories 6/7+B, 5/7+B, 4/7+B and 3/7+B. To win in these categories, a single selection must contain respectively, in addition to the bonus number, 6, 5, 4 or 3 numbers that are identical to those of the winning selection.
- A selection is a winning selection of a Maxmillions prize if it contains all 7 numbers of a same single Maxmillions drawn selection.
- Lotto Max is governed by the Rules and Regulations respecting Lotteries and Lottery Tickets of the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation ("ILC"), which include limitations of liability.
- Choose Double Jeu Max to play Lotto Max and Québec Max simultaneously.
- Choose Super forfait to play Lotto Max, Québec Max, Lotto 6/49, Québec 49 and Grande Vie simultaneously.
- Choose Forfait lottos to play Lotto Max, Québec Max, Lotto 6/49 and Québec 49 simultaneously.
- You may play as a group online or at a retailer with Formule groupe.
- You may play combinations.
- Extra is available with this game.
- You may purchase one or more plays valid for more than one draw.
- The Replay option is also available with this game.
Prize structure and odds of winning
Lotto Max is a variable-prize game. Prizes are calculated according to sales and divided among the winners in each category.
|Category||Prize||Pools fund %**||Odds of winning|
|7/7||$47,493,142*||87.25%||1 / 33,294,800|
|6/7+B||$194,405*||2.50%||1 / 4,756,400|
|6/7||$4,629*||2.50%||1 / 113,248|
|5/7+B||$926*||1.50%||1 / 37,749|
|5/7||$105*||3.50%||1 / 1,841|
|4/7+B||$50*||2.75%||1 / 1,105|
|4/7||$20||Fixed prize||1 / 82.9|
|3/7+B||$20||Fixed prize||1 / 82.9|
|3/7||Free play||Fixed prize||1 / 8.5|
|Total||1 / 7.0|
**Pools fund: Total sum of prizes minus the sum of fixed prizes payable to winners of the 3/7, 3/7+B and 4/7 categories.
The bonus number is indicated with the "+B" symbol.