Online lottery subscriptions
HOW TO CREATE AN ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION
By setting up a lottery subscription, you’ll be able to manage your purchase settings from the get-go, and play without going over your limits.
- Select your lottery.
- Personalize your subscription by determining a purchase criterion, as well as your favourite selections or Quick Plays.
- Please ensure you have enough money in your Espacejeux account to cover your bet.
- Your tickets will be purchased automatically if all the conditions of purchase are met!
Lottery subscription help
To be able to buy a ticket:
- There must be enough money in your account to cover the cost of the ticket.
- The purchase has to be within your gaming limits.
- Your account status has to allow for ticket purchases (for example, your account can’t be locked, suspended or closed) and you must not be enrolled in the self-exclusion program of the site.
If your ticket includes at least one selection that isn’t available for the draw because the potential prize payout limit established by Loto‑Québec has been reached, the purchase won’t go through. If that’s the case, you’ll be notified by email.
When you buy a ticket, the cost is deducted from your Espacejeux account balance.
If there isn’t enough money in your account to cover the ticket purchase, you’ll be notified by email.
An email confirmation will be sent to you after each purchase. If you don’t receive a confirmation, it’s possible that the purchase didn’t go through. Visit the My Subscriptions section or call Customer Service at 1 866 611 5686 to check whether the ticket purchase went through or not.
No purchases can be made after 9 p.m. on the night of the draw.
Suspending or cancelling a subscription
You can temporarily suspend or permanently cancel your subscription at any time.
However, if you already have a ticket for a future draw, the suspension or cancellation will only take effect after that draw.
Making changes to a subscription
You can only make changes to your subscription if you have no tickets for an upcoming draw.
If a ticket has already been purchased at the time you wish to make changes to your subscription, use the Pause feature to temporarily stop purchases. After the draw, you’ll be able to edit your subscription and reactivate it.