Roue de fortune Éclair
Detailed results for the Extra draw
|Complete number (7 digits)||0||$1,000,000*|
|Last 6 digits||0||$25,000|
|Last 5 digits||1||$500|
|Last 4 digits||9||$50|
|Last 3 digits||153||$20|
|Last 2 digits||1,476||$5|
|First 6 digits||0||$10,000|
|First 5 digits||2||$500|
|First 4 digits||15||$50|
|First 3 digits||162||$20|
|First 2 digits||1,520||$5|
See the results
for other lotteries
Roue de fortune Éclair - Summary
- COST: $3 or $5 for 1 play
|$3 play||$5 play|
|Grand prize||TV participation in the Roue de fortune chez vous! televised show where you could win $1,000,000|
|Odds of winning a prize||1 in 3.1||1 in 3.1|
|Odds of winning the grand prize||1 in 466 667.0||1 in 388 889.2|
|Theoretical payoff rate||65.39%||68.53%|
Consult the prize structure to see the odds of winning each prize. The animation is used solely for entertainment purposes and cannot be used to determine the odds of winning. Loto-Québec reserves the right to approve the proposed location.
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app, or at a Loto-Québec retailer.
- Roue de Fortune Éclair can only be played using Quick Pick (selection randomly generated by Loto-Québec’s computer).
- Each Roue de fortune Éclair play costs $3 or $5 and allows you to participate in a Quick Play. The $5 play offers bigger prizes and better odds of winning a TV participation.
- Quick Play is a game that is randomly generated by Loto-Québec’s computer. The Quick Play wins if the ball stops on a segment of the wheel associated with a prize. An on-screen message indicates whether or not you win at Quick Play.
- You must pay before Quick Play starts. It is impossible to cancel a Roue de fortune Éclair ticket.
- Roue de fortune Éclair is governed by the By-law respecting forecast contests and numbers games, published in the Gazette officielle du Québec, which includes limitations of liability.
- Extra is available with this game.
The Quick Play wins if the ball stops on a segment of the wheel associated with a prize. Consult the following prize structure to see the odds of winning each prize. The animation is used solely for entertainment purposes and cannot be used to determine the odds of winning.
| Prize |
|Odds of winning|| Prize |
|Odds of winning|
|TV participation**||1 / 466,667.0||TV participation**||1 / 388,889.2|
|$5,000||1 / 583,333.8||$10,000||1 / 583,333.8|
|$100||1 / 16,092.0||$200||1 / 77,777.8|
|$50||1 / 4,575.2||$100||1 / 6,666.7|
|$25||1 / 245.6||$50||1 / 777.8|
|$15||1 / 108.5||$25||1 / 108.5|
|$10||1 / 27.1||$20||1 / 27.1|
|$8||1 / 23.8||$15||1 / 23.8|
|$5||1 / 14.2||$10||1 / 13.6|
|$3||1 / 6.2||$5||1 / 6.2|
|Total:||1 / 3.1||1 / 3.1|