|$2 selection*||$5 selection**|
Sprinto - Summary
- TWO WAYS TO WIN: Quick Play (on screen animation) or evening draw
- COST: $2 or $5 for 1 selection
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Daily
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: 9:00 p.m. every evening
- FIRST DRAW: May 7, 2012
|$2 selection||$5 selection|
|Grand Prize (draw)||$100,000||$250,000|
| Odds of winning a prize
(including the Quick Play and one draw)
|1 in 3.02||1 in 2.80|
|Odds of winning the grand prize (Quick Play)||1 in 706,253.3||1 in 706,253.3|
|Odds of winning the grand prize (draw)||1 in 2,118,760||1 in 2,118,760|
|Theoretical payoff rate||58.18%||63.28%|
Find out more about Sprinto themes
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app, or at a Loto-Québec retailer.
- Sprinto can only be played using Quick Pick (selection randomly generated by the Loto-Québec computer).
- Each selection (made up of 5 numbers from 1 to 50) costs $2 or $5 and allows you to participate in a Quick Play and in one draw.
- Quick Play is a game that is randomly generated by the Loto-Québec computer. A selection is a winner if the contestant that wins the race is associated with a prize in the applicable prize structure. An on screen message indicates whether or not you win at Quick Play. The 5 contestants are designated by the numbers of your selection for the evening draw.
- Each draw is conducted as follows: Loto-Québec will cause 5 numbers to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 50. A selection is a winner if it contains 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers identical to the numbers drawn (see Prize structures and odds of winning).
- You must pay before Quick Play starts. It is impossible to cancel a Sprinto ticket.
- Sprinto is governed by the By-law respecting forecast contests and numbers games, published in the Gazette officielle du Québec, which includes limitations of liability.
A selection is a winner if the contestant that wins the race is associated with a prize in the applicable prize structure:
|Prize||Odds of winning|
|$5,000||1 / 706,253.3|
|$1,000||1 / 84,750.4|
|$100||1 / 7,062.5|
|$50||1 / 1,059.4|
|$10||1 / 53.0|
|$4||1 / 21.2|
|$2||1 / 4.7|
|Total: 1 / 3.6|
|Prize||Odds of winning|
|$25,000||1 / 706,253.3|
|$1,000||1 / 70,625.3|
|$100||1 / 6,053.6|
|$50||1 / 847.5|
|$25||1 / 44.1|
|$10||1 / 14.1|
|$5||1 / 4.7|
|Total: 1 / 3.3|
The $5 selection offers larger prizes and better odds of winning a prize in the Quick Play.
|Odds of winning|
|5 / 5||$100,000||$250,000||1 / 2,118,760.0|
|4 / 5||$500||$1,250||1 / 9,416.7|
|3 / 5||$10||$25||1 / 214.0|
|2 / 5||$2||$5||1 / 14.9|
|Total: 1 / 13.9|
*Only one draw will be conducted for all selections that are valid for this draw, whether they are $2 or $5 selections.
**Fixed prizes. The total amount payable for prizes in a category is limited to $300,000 per draw. If this limit is reached, the prize amounts will be determined in proportion to the number of winning selections in the category.
***Fixed prizes. The total amount payable for prizes in a category is limited to $750,000 per draw. If this limit is reached, the prize amounts will be determined in proportion to the number of winning selections in the category.
Only one prize per winning selection per draw.