Gagnant à vie!
Gagnant à vie!
$1,000 per week for life: Spend it as you please!
Gagnant à vie! - Summary
- COST: $4
- GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 per week for life (see the Details of the annuity section)
- ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 2.5
- ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE: 1 in 6,000,000
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 84.97%
- LAUNCHED: June 12, 2017
How to play
- Select your image using the arrows.
- Click on PLAY to confirm your bet and start the game.
- Game :1, 2, 3 and game 6: Uncover 3 identical prizes in a same game and win that prize.
- Game 4 and game 5: Uncover 3 identical symbols in a same game and win the prize indicated in the PRIZE box of this game.
- With the exception of the "Vie"* prize, at the end of the game, all winnings, if any, will be paid to your Espacejeux account.
- Click on AUTO to play more quickly. The prize won, if applicable, will be paid to your Espacejeux account.
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Prizes||Odds of winning|
|Vie*||1 / 6,000,000.0|
|$10 000||1 / 750,000.0|
|$1 000||1 / 200,000.0|
|$500||1 / 60,000.0|
|$250||1 / 8,000.0|
|$100||1 / 6,000.0|
|$50||1 / 1,200.0|
|$25||1 / 600.0|
|$20||1 / 80.0|
|$15||1 / 19.7|
|$10||1 / 17.3|
|$8||1 / 12.0|
|$4||1 / 5.1|
|Total: 1 / 2.5|
*The winner may choose $1,000 a week for life (applicable terms are available in the details of the annuity section) or a one-time lump sum payment of $1,000,000.
**Calculated payoff rate takes into account the possibility to choose the annuity or the lump sum.
Note that your playing skills and the choices made during a game have no incidence on the odds of winning a prize.
The winner who wishes to take advantage of the annuity must be a resident of Québec aged 18 or older. The winner will receive $1,000 a week for life, i.e. until his or her death. However, instead of the annuity, the winner may choose a non-taxable lump sum of $1,000,000.
Regarding the annuity, it is an amount of $1,000 net of taxes, which will be paid on a weekly basis. A designated insurance company will be responsible for administering and paying out the annuity.
In the event the winner dies within the first 20 years after the prize claim date, the annuity is transferrable to the winner’s legal heirs, who will receive the same annuity, paid at the same frequency for the balance of the 20 years that have not elapsed. If the winner is 71 years of age or older at the time the prize is claimed, the minimum payment period is shorter. In this case, the winner will be entitled to the annuity income. In the event of his death, the legal heirs will be entitled to the annuity income only until the date that would have been the winner’s 91st birthday, had he survived (Canada’s Income Tax Act).
In the event the winner dies before notifying Loto-Québec of his or her decision regarding the choice between the lump sum and the annuity, the winner’s legal heirs will be entitled to the lump sum.
*VIE: The winner may choose $1,000 a week for life (applicable terms are available in the details of the annuity section) or a one-time lump sum payment of $1,000,000.