Cartes frimées express
Cartes frimées express - Summary
- COST: $0.10, $0.20, $0.50, $1, $2, $5, $10 and $25
- GRAND PRIZE: up to $50,000
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 4.38
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE: 1 in 2,000,000
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 87%
- LAUNCHED: Februrary 13, 2023
How to play
- Select your play amount by clicking on the "+" or "-" buttons.
- Click on PLAY or BUY to deduct the ticket cost from the balance and play the game.
- Flip the cards to reveal a cluster of 3 or more like symbols (where each symbol is directly above, below, or to the left or right of another) to win a prize!
- Reveal a "Joker" card to add an extra line of cards to the game for that round only.
- Reveal 3 or more "Bonus" cards to win a CARD BONUS prize.
- Reveal 3 "Free games" cards to unlock 5, 10 or 15 FREE PLAYS. During FREE GAME rounds any jokers revealed will extend the game area for the remaining duration of those FREE PLAYS.
- At the end of the game, all winnings, if any, will be paid into your lotoquebec.com account.
START OF THE GAME
Each time a game round starts there are 12 face down cards.
Select the stake amount, then press PLAY to purchase the ticket and start the game.
Once the PLAY button has been selected the stake is deducted from the current balance and the game starts with a grid of 12 face down cards.
END OF THE GAME
At the end of the game, any winnings for that go are displayed in the TOTAL WON panel.
To play again press the PLAY button.
Once PLAY is pressed the game always resets to a grid of 12 face down cards irrespective of the grid size at the point PLAY is pressed.
Press REVEAL ALL to flip all of the 12 cards to reveal a symbol on each card, or press each card in turn to reveal individually.
Revealing a cluster of 3 or more matching symbols (from the Prize Chart) where each symbol is directly above, below, or to the left or right of another matching symbol (diagonals do not count) wins the corresponding prize in the Prize Chart.
The Prize Chart can be viewed by pressing the PRIZE CHART button to the side of the game board.
Prizes shown in the Prize Chart are the multiple of amount staked.
Only the highest prize won on each cluster will be paid.
When a "Joker" card is revealed it will contain a green arrow pointing either up, down, left or right. The direction of the arrow will determine where a new line of cards will be dealt.
If a JOKER is present the new cards are dealt once all cards on the screen have been flipped. The new cards are dealt to the top, bottom, left or right (determined by direction of arrow) of the previously revealed grid of cards.
Once the new line of cards are dealt, press REVEAL ALL to flip all of the newly dealt cards to reveal a symbol on each card, or press each card in turn to reveal individually.
If a "Joker" card is present in the new line of cards, the process repeats and board will be expanded with another new line of cards.
After each normal game round the game resets to 12 face down cards once PLAY is pressed again. Extended game boards created by revealing Jokers do not carry over to the next game round.
Revealing 3 "Free games" cards unlocks the FREE PLAYS round.
First spin a wheel to determine the number of FREE PLAYS awarded. The wheel will stop and highlight on either 5, 10 or 15 FREE PLAYS.
The game then returns to a grid of 12 face down cards. FREE PLAYS will always start with 12 face down cards, irrespective of the grid size at the point FREE PLAYS are unlocked.
The number of FREE PLAYS awarded will then play out automatically. Any JOKERS revealed during FREE PLAYS will expand the board and then that expanded board will remain in place for the remaining duration of the FREE PLAYS rounds (FREE PLAYS cards cannot be revealed during the FREE PLAYS rounds).
Once all the FREE PLAYS rounds have played out, the FREE PLAYS WINNINGS are awarded and FREE PLAYS ends. Once PLAY is pressed at the end of the FREE PLAYS the game resets to a grid of 12 face down cards and next game starts.
Reveal 3 or more "Bonus" cards to win an instant prize. The prize won is shown on the corresponding slot on the CARD BONUS METER.
- Revealing 3 "Bonus" cards wins only the prize shown on the 3rd card on the CARD BONUS METER.
- Revealing 4 "Bonus" cards wins only the prize shown on the 4th card on the CARD BONUS METER.
- Revealing 5 "Bonus" cards wins only the prize shown on the 5th card on the CARD BONUS METER.
- Revealing 6 "Bonus" cards wins only the prize shown on the 6th card on the CARD BONUS METER.
- Revealing 7 "Bonus" cards wins only the prize shown on the 7th card on the CARD BONUS METER.
Press the AUTO PLAY button to open the Auto Play interface. The following settings are available to define how many auto spins you would like to play:
- Number of plays – total number of games that will be played at the current stake.
- Loss limit – Auto Play will stop when you hit your loss limit, which can be set as a multiple of your current bet stake. If you don’t want a loss limit, simply select the ‘infinity’ symbol at the end of the row.
- Single win limit – Auto Play will stop when you hit a single win limit, which is set as a multiple of your current stake. If you don’t want a single win limit, simply select the ‘infinity’ symbol at the end of the row.
- Once you have defined your settings of choice, press 'SET AUTO PLAY' to start your auto play session at the currently selected stake.
- Press the stop button at any time to stop any auto play games once the current round is completed.
Wins are achieved by:
- Revealing a winning pattern on the main game board during standard play rounds or FREE GAME rounds.
- Revealing 3 or more "Bonus" cards on the main game board.