Loto de l'été
THE NEW LOTO DE L'ÉTÉ
Up for grabs: 4,491 prizes from $100 to $1 M, including 2 guaranteed prizes of $1 M as well as merchandise prizes. Draw on August 16.
The new Loto de l'été
1 selection: $10
2 selections: $18
3 selections: $25
Loto de l'été - Summary
- COST PER PLAY: $10 for one selection, $18 for two selections, $25 for three selections
- GRAND PRIZES: 2 guaranteed prizes of $1,000,000
- DRAWS: August 16, 2018
- SALES PERIOD: From June 21, 2018, until 700,000 unique numbers are issued, or by noon on August 16, 2018
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 156.4 variable according to sales, with the purchase of a selection
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING ONE OF THE TWO GRAND PRIZES: variable according to sales
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: the minimum theoretical return rate is 51%, variable according to sales
- LAUNCH DATE: June 21, 2018
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app or at a Loto-Québec retailer exclusively by Quick Pick (selection randomly generated by Loto-Québec’s computer).
- Each play consists in a six-digit selection between 000001 and 999999.
- On Thursday, August 16, 2018, Loto-Québec will conduct a random draw to select 42 non-decomposable 6-digit numbers among all numbers that were issued in order to award the guaranteed prizes indicated in the prize structure. Loto-Québec will also conduct a random draw to select 4,449 non-decomposable 6-digit numbers between 000001 and 999999 among a total of 700,000 numbers in order to award non-guaranteed prizes.
- For a selection to be a winner, it must match one of the 4,491 unique numbers drawn. Valid tickets with a winning selection entitle legitimate ticket holders to the prize associated with the selection, as indicated in the prize structure.
- Loto de l’été is governed by the BY-LAW RESPECTING FORECAST CONTESTS AND NUMBERS GAMES, published in the GAZETTE OFFICIELLE DU QUÉBEC, which includes limitations of liability.
|Description||Value of each prize||Number of prizes||Odds of winning|
|Cash prize*||$1,000,000||2||Variable according to sales|
|Cash prize||$100,000||5||1 / 140,000|
|Airstream Basecamp or $60,000||$60,000||1||1 / 700,000|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee or $55,000||$55,000||1||1 / 700,000|
|Cash prize||$25,000||5||1 / 140,000|
|Grizzly 700 EPS ATV or $12,500||$12,500||2||1 / 350,000|
|Cash prize||$10,000||10||1 / 70,000|
|Cash prize||$5,000||25||1 / 28,000|
|Cash prize||$1,000||100||1 / 7,000|
|$1,000 Sépaq gift card*||$1,000||10||Variable according to sales|
|$1,000 Canac gift card*||$1,000||10|
|$500 Sports Experts gift card*||$500||10|
|$500 evenko gift card*||$500||10|
|Cash prize||$500||100||1 / 7,000|
|Cash prize||$100||4,200||1 / 167|
|GRAND TOTAL:||4,491||1 / 156.4|
Airstream Basecamp or $60,000
- Airstream Basecamp RV
- Length: 16’3”
- Exterior height: 8’9”
- Interior height: 6’4”
- Refrigerator: 3 ft3
The above RV prize includes transportation costs to anywhere in Québec, registration fees, taxes on tires and all other applicable taxes and related costs. The prize does not include the cost of insurance following remittance of the vehicle to the winner.
Jeep Grand Cherokee or $55,000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4
- Power sunroof
- All-weather capability group
The above prize includes all preparation and transportation costs and all applicable taxes. The cost of insurance, registration fees and all other features added at the winner’s request, if any, are not included in the prize and must be assumed by the winner.
Grizzly 700 EPS ATV or $12,500
- Yamaha Grizzly ATV
- Model: 700 EPS
- Colour: White or blue
- Included accessories: 3,000 lb winch
The above ATV prize includes transportation costs in Québec, registration fees, taxes on tires and all other applicable taxes and related costs. The prize does not include the cost of insurance following remittance of the vehicle to the winner.