100 $ ULTIME 2023
Buy it for yourself or with a group!
Prize structure of the decomposable number in order
|Last 5 digits||$10,000|
|Last 4 digits||$500|
|Last 3 digits||$200|
|Last 2 digits||$100|
See the results
for other lotteries
100 $ ULTIME 2023 - Summary
- COST: $100
- GRAND PRIZES: 20 grand prizes of $1,000,000
- DRAWS: May 26, 2023
- PERIOD ON SALE: From April 3, 2023 to 4:30 p.m. on May 26, 2023
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 4.0
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING $1,000,000: 1 in 25,000
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING AN INSTANT PRIZE: 1 in 4,3
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 56.70%
- LAUNCHED: April 3, 2023
- GAME NUMBER: 20-2002
How to play
INSTANT part (part number: 21-2002)
- Scratch "JEUX" (games) 1 and 2 entirely. Uncover 3 identical prizes in a same game and win that prize.
- Scratch "JEU 3" (game 3) entirely. Uncover 3 identical symbols and win the prize indicated in the "LOT" (prize) box of this game.
NOTE: If both symbols in the "√" box are found in "JEU 2", validate your ticket at a retailer.
DRAW part – (part number: 20-2002)
- Scratch "VOS 2 NUMÉROS" to uncover your two 6-number combinations, which are valid for the draws taking place on May 26, 2023.
- If one of "VOS 2 NUMÉROS" is identical to one of the 20 numbers drawn, you win $1,000,000.
- If only the following digits of one of "VOS 2 NUMÉROS" on this ticket correspond in the same order to those of the 20th number drawn:
You play Ultime as a group?
Here are a few tips:
- All group members must be age 18 or older;
- The person responsible for the group should:
- endorse the ticket with the mention, "as a group of X persons,"
- photocopy the ticket,
- provide a photocopy of the ticket to each group member,
- write up a group agreement [PDF – 86 KB], and date and sign it,
- provide a copy of the group agreement to each group member.
- The group agreement must contain the following information:
- The name of the person responsible for the group,
- The names and contact information, including postal code and telephone number, of each group member,
- The signature of each group member,
- Each person’s share,
- The name of the lottery product(s) purchased,
- The number(s) of the ticket(s) purchased,
- The date of each draw.
Loto‑Québec assumes no responsibility with respect to the accuracy or the use of information contained in any group agreement, at any time. Loto‑Québec cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. Furthermore, Loto‑Québec assumes no responsibility with respect to the sharing of a prize by the person responsible for the group, if that person has been designated by the group members to receive the payment. Note that only the original ticket may be presented to a retailer for payment.
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Description||Prizes||Number of prizes*||Odds of winning|
|Draw part - 20-2002|
|1st to 19th number drawn|
|Complete number||$1,000,000||20||1 / 25,000|
|For the 20th number drawn only|
|Complete number||$1,000,000||1||1 / 500,000|
|Last 5 digits||$10,000||9||1 / 55,556|
|Last 4 digits||$500||90||1 / 5,556|
|Last 3 digits||$200||900||1 / 556|
|Last 2 digits||$100||9,000||1 / 56|
|Instant part - 21-2002|
|$100,000||1||1 / 500,000|
|$1,000||2||1 / 250,000|
|$500||5||1 / 100,000|
|$200||50||1 / 10,000|
|$100||8,500||1 / 59|
|Free ticket||$100||108,850||1 / 5|
|GRAND TOTAL:||127,427||1 / 4.0|
*These figures are based on sales of 500,000 tickets.
The odds of winning a prize can vary, depending on the number of claimed prizes and the quantity of printed tickets.