Buy a ticket
Three ways to win, every day!
2nd chance promotion
Enter with your draw based lottery tickets!
Triplex - Summary
- COST: $1 for 1 participation
- GRAND PRIZE: $20,000
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Daily
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: 10:30 p.m. every evening
- ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 4.13
- ODDS OF WINNING THE JACKPOT: 1 in 249,800
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 57.8%
- FIRST DRAW: September 4, 2007
How to play
- You may play online or at a Loto-Québec retailer.
- Triplex can only be played using Quick Pick (numbers randomly generated by the Loto-Québec computer).
- One participation is composed of 15 numbers presented on 3 horizontal lines. The computer will generate 5 random numbers from 1 to 41, for each horizontal line. Each horizontal line is completely independent, and the same number may be repeated twice or three times.
- Each draw is conducted as follows: Loto-Québec conducts a draw to determine at random 5 numbers, among all numbers from 1 to 41. A participation wins if it includes:
- 3, 4 or 5 winning numbers on a same horizontal line
- At least 4 MIX and MATCH winning numbers
- No good numbers (see the Prize structure and odds of winning).
- Triplex is governed by the By-law respecting forecast contests and numbers games, published in the Gazette officielle du Québec, which includes limitations of liability.
- Extra is available with this game.
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Category||Prize||Odds of winning|
|On a same horizontal line|
|5 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||5/5||$20,000*||1 / 249,800|
|4 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||4/5||$100||1 / 1,388|
|3 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||3/5||$3||1 / 40|
|Mix and match from all 15 numbers|
|At least 8 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||8+/15||$1,000||1 / 29,515|
|7 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||7/15||$75||1 / 2,679|
|6 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||6/15||$20||1 / 329|
|5 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||5/15||$5||1 / 58|
|4 identical numbers to the numbers drawn||4/15||$1||1 / 15|
|No good number|
|No numbers identical to the numbers drawn||0/15||Free participation||1 / 8|
|Total||1 / 4.1|
*Total amount payable for prizes in the 5/5 category is limited to $100,000 per draw. If this limit is reached, prize amounts will be determined in proportion to the number of winning participations in this category.
Only one prize per horizontal line and one “MIX and MATCH” prize may be claimed per winning participation.