Passion pagaie - Summary
- COST: $2
- GRAND PRIZES: Stand-up paddleboarding getaway, value of $10,000 (prize may be redeemed for cash)
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 3.5
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE: 1 in 340,000
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 62.00%
- LAUNCHED: July 11, 2022
- GAME NUMBER: 7-2023
« SÉJOUR D'AVENTURES » prize (or $10,000)
Information on the getaway:
DATE: Summer 2023 (depending on winner and provider/supplier availabilities)
GETAWAY PACKAGE: Eight days, seven nights, and three activities (no meals included)
PRIZE VALUE: According to the rates in effect at the time of booking, a value of $10,000, tax included, for two people
- Round-trip transportation from the winner’s home to the getaway location (to be determined according to each winner’s preferences and provider/supplier availabilities)
- Seven-night stay at Hôtel Tadoussac (or equivalent accommodation)
- Rental of a compact car with unlimited mileage for the duration of the stay
- The following activities:*
- Two guided tours with expert SUP guides in the Saguenay Fjord and St. Lawrence Estuary, starting at Les Bergeronnes
- Helicopter ride
- Private cruise with marine wildlife watching
- Financial protection via the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Taxes (GST and QST)
- Two Praò SUP “La Nazaré” boards, including accessories, for a total value of $2,000 (tax included)
Approximately $2,000 in spending money, for a total prize value of $10,000. This spending money is the difference between the total prize value, i.e. $10,000, and the cost of the getaway described above.
- Tips and gratuities
OPTIONAL (additional fees may apply):
- Travel insurance
OTHER CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS:
- Participants must be advanced to intermediate paddleboarders to safely participate in the guided tours.
- The getaway description may be amended at any time.
- The deadline for getaway departures is September 25, 2023.
*These activities may change if the weather and/or availability are an issue.
Prize can be redeemed for cash. Other conditions may apply.
« PLANCHE À PAGAIE » prize (or $1,000)
- Inflatable touring board
- Extra long diamond-shaped EVA deck pad for ultimate comfort
- X-shaped bungee strap at the nose and another one at the tail for storage
- D-ring on the nose for anchoring the board
- Central handle
- Top handle
- Carry bag with wheels
- Double-action manual pump
- Safety leash
- Three-piece paddle (with black carbon fibre shaft, black carbon fibre blade, anti-twist system)
- Repair kit
- Removable nylon dolphin shaped fin with screw and nut system for easy US box installation
- Weight limit: approx. 275 lbs
- Recommended pressure: between 13 and 15 psi
- Volume: 310 lbs
- Board weight: 21 lbs
- Colours: shades of orange and wood finish
Prize can be redeemed for cash.
How to play
- Scratch "JEU 1" (game 1) entirely. Uncover 3 identical prizes and win that prize.
- Scratch "JEU 2" (game 2) entirely. Uncover 3 identical symbols and win the prize indicated in the "LOT" (prize) box of this game.
NOTE: If both symbols in the "√" box are found in the play area, validate your ticket at a retailer.
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Description||Prizes||Number of prizes*||Odds of winning|
|Winner 1 prize|
|Stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) getaway||$10,000||3||1 / 340,000.0|
|Paddle board||$1,000||10||1 / 102,000.0|
|$500||3||1 / 340,000.0|
|$250||4||1 / 255,000.0|
|$100||201||1 / 5,074.6|
|$50||1,000||1 / 1,020.0|
|$25||5,180||1 / 196.9|
|$10||19,300||1 / 52.8|
|$5||79,800||1 / 12.8|
|$2||169,900||1 / 6.0|
|Winner 2 prizes|
|$2 + $25||$27||100||1 / 10,200.0|
|$2 + $10||$12||1,000||1 / 1,020.0|
|$2 + $5||$7||5,000||1 / 204.0|
|$2 + $2||$4||10,300||1 / 99.0|
* These figures are based on sales of 1,020,000 tickets.
The odds of winning a prize can vary, depending on the number of claimed prizes and the quantity of printed tickets.