Mots cachés - Summary
- COST: $2
- GRAND PRIZE: $10,000
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 2.9
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE: 1 in 600,000
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 63%
- LAUNCHED: November 3, 2014
- GAME NUMBER: 7-3103
How to play
- Scratch "VOTRE GRILLE" (your grid) entirely.
- Scratch in "VOTRE JEU" (your game) only the letters identical to the ones of "VOTRE GRILLE".
- If you have scratched in "VOTRE JEU" three to ten (3 to 10) words, which respect the rules below, you win the corresponding prize as indicated in the legend. Only one prize from this legend may be claimed.
NOTE: If both symbols in the "√" box are found in "VOTRE GRILLE", validate your ticket at a retailer.
- The "word" must contain at least three letters.
- The "word" cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally, from right to left of from bottom to top.
- The "word" must be formed from letters appearing in all adjoining squares forming a vertical or horizontal line and cannot be separated by a coloured space without a letter.
- Each letter of the "word" must appear in "VOTRE GRILLE".
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Description||Prizes||Number of prizes*||Odds of winning|
|$10,000||20||1 / 600,000.0|
|$1,000||50||1 / 240,000.0|
|$100||400||1 / 30,000.0|
|$50||1,400||1 / 8,571.4|
|$20||5,000||1 / 2,400.0|
|$10||550,000||1 / 21.6|
|$5||650,000||1 / 18.5|
|$2||2,930,000||1 / 4.1|
* These figures are based on sales of 12,000,000 tickets.
The odds of winning a prize can vary, depending on the number of claimed prizes and the quantity of printed tickets.